SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldgirl_gw

In shock - DH wants new DR table, so which one?

goldgirl
15 years ago

While debating what kind of rug to put in the dining room, I mentioned to DH that I was pining for a round table to better fit in our square room. We're both conservative about spending money and my practical side usually keeps me from splurging. However, this morning DH said he would really prefer a round table. After looking today, I agree :) Here are some options we saw - we like them all, but I want to make sure the table isn't too "refined" for my chairs, which are substantial in size. I'm thinking the tables with hanging edges balance the chairs a little better?

Thoughts?

Here are the existing chairs (the rug was going to replaced anyway), fabric is black with gold laurels and wreaths:

{{!gwi}}

Millender: saw this on the Web tonight and have no clue about price. Seems like a good fit, as the chairs in the photo are close in style to mine.

{{!gwi}}

Stickley:

{{!gwi}}

Council: the most expensive, unless Millender is higher. This photo doesn't do it justice, but the top has a large inset star, which would mimic the upholstery. We would get a 60", which doesn't have the leaves.

{{!gwi}}

Henkel-Harris:

{{!gwi}}

Comments (13)