SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sassyldy94

How to get your puppy to sleep through the night?

sassyldy94
16 years ago

My husband and I adopted a puppy from the humane society a few weeks back. She was very sick when we got her and we didn't know. She had Parvo, thankfully we treated her and she survived. Now that she is back to a normal puppy we seem to have a sleeping issue. She has formed a habit of waking up at 11:30 . 1:30, 3:30 and around 5:30 every night/ morning. We had 2 other dogs that we crate trained ( both males ) and didn't have this problem. She is my first little girl so I am not sure if there is a difference in how long they can hold it or not. She is around 10-11 weeks now. She is having more and more accidents also, we take her out all the time. I am having the vet check her for any infection just in case, do to her health issues. Is this normal? Does anyone have suggestions for me on how to break this "habit" she has formed. My Yorkie did this when he got older ( he has passed now) but it only lasted about a week. You all seem to give very good advice, I am a dog lover and will do anything to help her and us. She is a precious Angel and I am thankful that we still have her. Thanks everyone!

Comments (21)