Houzz Logo Print

fancy glass entry doors

16 years ago

By "fancy glass" doors, I mean doors with beveled glass, glue chip glass, & various other art glass pieces with caming. ThermaTru, Masonite, Jeld-Wen & many other companies sell them.

For our renovation, I was planning on getting double doors of full length PLAIN glass, and using old fashioned Victorian double screen doors in front of them for decorating oomph.

Now I'm thinking of getting fancy glass double doors with no screen doors in front of them. Sometimes I think that would look nice, other times I think it would look cheesey. Help! I'm going crazy with all the back & forth-ing!

Anybody have this kind of door & really love it? Or have it & think it looks tacky?

Comments (32)