SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lillie1441

Cat Is Driving Me Crazy (UPDATE)

Lillie1441
17 years ago

I'm sure nobody really cares but I thought I would update on the problem cat.Gave her the last of the antibiotic today and she is still peeing all over the house! So,vet says it is most likely a behavioral problem so am going to try to work on that before I get rid of her.We went to town today and were gone a couple of hours and she peed in the middle of my bed.Sometimes I think she does do it for spite,if that is possible.LOL She has always been what I call an "aloof" kind of cat,not really affectionate unless "she" wants to be so I don't think lack of affection has anything to do with it.I have gone away and left her for several days at a time,with someone coming in every couple of days to feed her and change the litter box,and she never peed anywhere but the litterbox.I just don't get it.She still isn't using the litter boxes(even for pooping)that I put out in the rooms where she has been peeing so I don't know what is with that.Anyway,I will keep working with her for a while to see if we can correct the problem but if not I'm afraid she's outta here!.........Lillie

Comments (26)