SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

Do you know about.....

User
14 years ago

TinyPic.com? No I'm not affiliated with it in anyway. I just got tired of dealing with Photobucket and thought there has to be something better than this. And there is!

Surely there are some who already are familiar, but for those who aren't, Tinypic.com is in many ways like Photobucket in that it will host your pictures, store them in different albums and yes, provide you with the HTML code you need to upload a picture here. The difference is, when you upload a photo in Tinypic, you have to tell it up front how big you want your picture to be. I always use the size appropriate for message boards (480x640). I also always assign my photo to an album when I up load it.

The thing I really like about Tinypic though, is that I can upload a picture without being signed in, it won't save if of course, but I don't want to save a lot of the photos I post here. In those cases, it will give me the HMTL code I need to post and then I never have to fool with the picture again. Where as in Photobucket, I have to keep the photo or delete it. If you haven't managed your photos very well (like me) it's a real Pain in the Patoot to clean up the mess. Another plus, I don't find their ads to be as intrusive and it's free.

It's pretty self explanatory, but if you decide to give it a try and have a problem, let me know! I'll be glad to help you if I can.

Also, please bump page for a while so everyone can benefit. Thanks!

Here's a shot of the two pages used to load pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: TinyPic Photo Hosting

Comments (20)