SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jterrilynn

Painted yellow uppers & dark wood base kitchen pic's?

jterrilynn
14 years ago

Hello all, I have received my cabinet color samples and after running the gamut of cabinets choices and color picksÂsettling, changing mind over and over I have finally decided on butter cream (pale yellow) painted uppers w/undecided glass mullions and either Cherry Cordovan w/sable glaze (my pick) or Cherry Bordeaux (husband pick) for All base cabinets. My house is pretty much eclectic with pale yellow leather sofas, pale yellow walls, with some a muted orange & others a color in-between. There is a lot of contrast with dark woods, vibrant carpets, hanging contemporary art work and the flooring is a patterned grotto muted terracotta tile. I have a transitional cabinet door picked out for kitchen and want to go with that theme. I am having the hardest time looking for inspiration pictures with pale yellow uppers and med dark to dark wood bases that are not old world or ultra ultra modern. The closest is white with dark but that doesnÂt quite do it. If anyone has come across transitional creamy yellow uppers with dark base cabinets I will be forever grateful if you would share.

Comments (8)