SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ninapearl_gw

a new furkid to help our hearts heal

Ninapearl
14 years ago

simon (male corgi), ashley (great dane rescue girl) and i have been having a hard time coming to grips with maggie's death. we miss that barky little corgi girl SO much. i have been asking for, and received, a sign from my girl that she is with her daddy in heaven...a few nights ago, i had a beautiful rainbow just outside my front door. i know they are together and catching up and loving every minute of it.

i have always found that a new furkid helps my heart on the road to healing so i have contacted the rescue folks. this beautiful girl with the soulful eyes will be coming to live with us soon...

{{!gwi}}

presley is 9.5 years old, has been in rescue for a while because nobody seems to want an "old" dog. i may be setting myself up for more heartache but what the heck...i fall in love to quickly and if she lasts one day or one year or two years, it would all be the same to me. she's being fostered in kansas city, the rescue folks are working on a "dane train" to get her here, hopefully this weekend or next. :)

Comments (18)