SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilosophie

Beyond irresponsible owners - deadly dogs (long)

lilosophie
11 years ago

The people across the road from my daughter have experiemented with "breeding guard dogs", crossed a Great Dane with a Bull Mastiff, then crossed that offspring with a pit-bull, ended up with large,viscioous dogs, un-altered, not socialized, no training. there are eight or so of those beasts on their premises, supposedlly always penned and locked up.

My daughter got ready for work this morning, put her dogs in their pen (a McNab and another cow-dog), opened her gate and got into her truck, didn't know that three of the neighbor's dogs had gotten off property until she felt herself grabbed by her leg and pulled out of the vehicle and dragged, two otherones joined the attacker and they started chewing on her, wisely she curled herself into a ball, protecting her face, belly and other vitals, then yelled for help.

Owners daughter came out and asked "are my dogs biting you?"

When they found out what was going on, they secured the dogs, Joann called her employer/friend who came and took her to Emergency.

The staff said they had not seen such severe dog-bites for quite a long time, Animal Control was notified, pictures were taken, Daughter's friend took some with her phone and Animal Control took some.

A/C knows of those people, they have been monitoring them quite a bit because of various animal abuse issues, such as not feeding their horses, they will file a criminal complaint about having the dangerous dogs running loose, are checking into the rabies vac status.

Now that family has several children, including a toddler, why would they "enjoy" having a pack of dangerous dogs around?

Comments (26)