SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
giuseppe_paolo

tankless water heater and water pressure pump reccomendations

giuseppe_paolo
13 years ago

I am planning to have the tankless and the water pressure pump just to feed the master bathroom because of the Kohler dtv (8 body sprays and 2 shower heads with a third not on the digital valve will eat up hot water and pressure) most likely unless it is deemed easier or beneficial to have it feed the whole house but really only needed for the master bath.

Also a corner air bath which will need good volume and pressure to fill and enough hot water to fill it without running out possibly back to back with the shower.

I am leaning towards a Takagi tankless water heater but which one?

The T-K3 or the T-H2?

http://www.takagi.com/index.php?p=products.php&page_id=2&category_id=1

The T-H2 gives more gpm so thats probably the one to go with between those 2 Takagi models.

or maybe twin Rinnai R75LSi units? I may likely need 2 but would obviously prefer a tankless (whichever brand) of size and capability in which 1 would be enough for just the master bathroom

as for the pressure pump,

What do you guys think of the Pentair Water 3075SS Pressure Water Booster System 3/4 HP 115-Volt

seems like what I need and has some good reviews on Amazon and the like.

again this, like the tankless, would ideally feed just the master bath.

I will have my plumber/contractor look at our water and gas lines to determine what type we need and start planning placement/install but before even looking he was confident he have both feed just the master bath and at least with the tankless was even what he suggested from the start.

Comments (6)