SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

If you have some time to kill...$250 Apple Gift Certificate Prize

beekeeperswife
13 years ago

I wanted to let you know that our friends over at Mission Stone & Tile are running a scavenger hunt on their website. The first person to complete it, wins a $250 gift certificate to Apple.

Couple of things, before you even go over there though....

You need to have a twitter and facebook account (you are allowed to set one up, even if it is bogus and you don't really ever use it....)

Also, you can only get to step 5, and then you have to wait for 45 people to have completed the first 3 steps before completing the rest. The clue for #6 will be revealed completely when 45 participants have passed #3, which is easy to get to.

So, if you are stuck at home, with nothing to do due to weather, sick kids, or whatever, feel free to hop over there and give it a whirl. They are not anywhere near the 45 contestants that they need, so there is plenty of time. And lots of eye candy to check out too.

And speaking of Mission Stone, I wanted to let you know, all the interlocking circle tiles are in a crate in my garage. We are waiting for our status as "empty nesters" to be reinstated, ie, as soon as the kids go back to school from Spring Break, to start the project!

I suppose I need to make a disclaimer that I am in no way affiliated with MS&T, just thought that someone here might be interested in doing it.....And if you aren't, really, there is no need to get all bent out of shape, it is a legit contest and I thought I'd share.

good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Apple Gift Certificate Contest

Comment (1)