SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saltnpeppa

How to get a bookcase in this room?

saltnpeppa
15 years ago

Help, please!! Can't see the forest for the trees....I would really like a bookcase in my den - for books & display.

I have the large ET center & wonder if I can have 2 large pieces in here or would it be too much?

I don't mind having one custom built or buying one off the shelf - nice one thou.

Grasscloth wallpaper will eventually be added once I figure out bookcase? I don't want to go to the expense of wallpapering only to have it potentially torn in construction - ya know!!

Glass cab can go out of here......bookshelf there? Or would it be too much - 2 big tall massive pieces in there?

{{!gwi}}

Also, can I add another question?? On the doors...would you put shutters matching trim paint or woven wooden roman shades?

{{!gwi}}
(ignore stuff on cabinet...all been changed recently!!

{{!gwi}}

Thanks for you help. I seem to be so paralyzed by fear lately that I am not going to be happy with a purchase. I guess economic times have me really second guessing any purchase I make for the house - b/c is it necessary - NO but do I enjoy having a welcoming house - YES! And would love somewhere to keep my books & stuff downstairs!

Smiles:)

I put on my big girl panties today:) - so if you see anything.....fire away!!

Comments (23)