SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie_que12

TGIF 12-19-08 Let the holidays begin!!

susie_que
15 years ago

Clinking with juice this morning...trying to get an early start on the day!!

DD Amy is home from school for the holiday break!! Now the girl boy ratio is back to normal LOL!!!

I plan to finish my baking today-well just as soon as I go out to get a new mixer. My kenmore went kubluey while mixing dough last night. Funny too because I had a hand mixer for oh about 20 years until it died. I replaced it with this kenmore just 2 years ago. Proof that they just don't make em like they used to!!

I also have a few gifts left to buy...I do plan on getting the family a wii system. Plus I need a few more stocking stuffers as well as gifts for FIL and DGN Alexia.

Later tonight I have a veiwing to attend. A friend and co workers father passed away this week-her mom is also in hospice so this is so sad for this lady. She took time off from work to care for both parents and she really needs support-trouble is we are supposed to get a storm today and if the weather gets bad I will not be able to go.

Frank has 4 wheel drive on his truck so thats a possibility.

Tomorrow I have to work, Sunday too!

Tuesday I have been asked to cater the store holiday luncheon so I have asked for it to be a pot luck!! Thanksgiving really wore me out!! Boss was ok with my suggestions and co workers are signing up to bring all sorts of dishes!!

Our holiday dinner will be at oldest brothers home again this year. He offered since my house is up for sale and not very feastive. Next year I will host!!

So for this year I plan to make some lasagna as well as a new recipe for peirogi casserole.

I will also make some sort of salad.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Be safe out there!!

Cheers!

Susie

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!