SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lostnca

Well it isnt a lab but his name is Bruno..

lostnca
16 years ago

I got my new puppy today. We had been looking for possibly a lab to hang out with our Abby. I answered an ad for a free puppy on line and the young man called me. I knew if I was patient I would find a pup. lol We talked on the phone for about an hour last night and then I went out to meet him and his family. We hit it of very well and I think I have made a friend as well as gained a puppy.

This young man had only had the puppy a few days when he was offered a job out of town for a LOT of money. He realized he had to make a decision now for the good of the puppy instead of keeping it and working long hours and neglecting it. Kudo's to him.

So let me tell you about Bruno. He is a blue tick hound mix and has paws the size of my palm. He is only 7 weeks old but already barks at the door to go out. We have not had an accident yet.

If I throw a toy for him and say fetch he will walk over to it and flop on it. He has not figured out the bring part yet but hey I have only had him 8 hrs. lol He is very receptive to walking on leash and when I stop he sits at my side.

Abby loves having someone to play with and has worn him out. They told me that he has only slept through the night 2 nights but I would bet my bottom dollar he will tonight. We have been out playing in the yard a lot and he has ate and ate and ate. lol He is a growing boy ya know?

So if it works.. here is a link of our new boy Bruno.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k42/lostnca/P5150194.jpg

Lorie

Comments (11)