SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tru2au

Trying to keep pets off my furniture the EASY way

tru2au
10 years ago

I have done hours of searching on the internet to try and find a way to keep my pets off my furniture. All three are middle age pets. So, the training is obsolete. LOL I have seen so many things on how to take care of this. From buying a shock mat, using aluminum foil, a couch cover, aluminum can with rocks, spray bottle, etc. I don't want this to become a fulltime job. I don't want to have to take a shock mat or a scram away off the couch when I get ready to set or lay down. I don't want to have to take aluminum foil off every time either. I don't have 24 hours to stand watch over the couch with a can of rocks to shake or a spray bottle to spray them with. I don't want to have to purchase a $100 couch cover to cover a new couch that I just paid over $700 for. Is there not a easier way to break them from getting on there and keep them off?
Oh, I have set down and talked with them. I told them it was going to have to stop or there would be punishment past out. They replied with, "if you don't like the way things or done here". You might want to find another place to live. I can't afford another place. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a "Blessed Day". Chris

Comments (8)