SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilly316

my cat tried to kill me..or maim me for life

Lily316
12 years ago

I have seven rescued pets...two dogs and five indoor cats. Dogs weigh 21 pounds each, and cats weigh from 6 lbs to 21 pounds. Yesterday was Frontline time. On a scale from 1-10 1 being laid back, 10 being a psychotic killer, the dogs were a minus one.. They wagged their tails and went about their business. Four cats were between 2-4, not loving it but tolerating it. Henry left the premises to hide. Today we got him. I weigh 110, husband 170, so it would seem 280 pounds of human could control a 21 pound cat. You would have thought we were impaling his eyeball with a screwdriver. He screamed and yelled and hissed, and I even think peed a little and sprung from our grasp. I only hope a little of the Frontline made it to his skin. This reaction happened before one drop even hit him. Other than that, he sits on my shoulder every night and purrs in my ear. His mother was a feral but I got him and his brother at 4 weeks. I just don't know what to do. We have this situation every year but I do not want fleas and I do this prophylacticly.

Comments (12)