SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresa_j30

How do you tell someone

teresa_j30
15 years ago

that the reason you never let your son spend the night at their house is because the house is just disgusting?? My DS is 5, he met a little boy 2 yrs ago at daycare and they became best friends. The little boy went to Kindergarten and my son is still in preschool, the other boys mom and I exchanged numbers so the boys could continue to see eachother. Well, the first time my son went over there, the house was a little messy, but not really a big deal. Well I went there a few weeks ago to pick up Girl Scout cookies that I had ordered, and the house was just disgusting!!! The whole kitchen table was covered w/empty cereal boxes, USED paper plates and a bunch of other garbage, the floor had sticky stuff spilled all over it, scrambled eggs and food wrappers...It was only 8am and the kids were running around drinking cans of pop and eating cookies for breakfast!! Now she has called three different times wanting my son to come spend the night and I keep making excuses why he can't. Well she just called again a few minutes ago and left a voice mail asking for him to come over again. How do I tell her that I don't want my son there because the condition of her house is horrible and she lets the kids just do whatever they want??

Sorry so Long!!!

Comments (16)