SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren0319

Panic! Have 3 days to pick a bed, bedding, and paint!

lauren0319
13 years ago

I want to cry.... kind of.

I am super fortunate to be married to a very hard worker... a man that thrives on manual labor. On the flip side, he does not think through projects and just 'gets to work' when he has the time.

I left for work last Thursday knowing that we were going to be re-doing our entire master bedroom (I've posted several pics on here) in the very near future. I came home from the office to find every single thing moved out of my room, my celing removed, recessed lights added, new dry wall etc etc etc.

SO- here's what I'm working with right now- basically a blank slate. A new ceiling that has been textured and primed, 4 new recessed lights, and primed walls. My husband left this morning for a work trip and comes back Sunday. My 'homework' is to choose a bed, choose bedding, and choose paint so he can paint the room on Monday.

I am beyond stressed. I like to take 6 months to make a decision and I have 96 hours. lol.

SO this is the bed that I am 90% sure I will be ordering- in the dark (almost black) stain. Vintage Patina by Bernhardt.

{{!gwi}}

I am leaning towards a very neutral bedding... light in color since the bed is so massive... something maybe from Restoration Hardware- see link below.

We are also ordering a new dresser, chest, and night stands... but I am still on the hunt for them.

WDYT?

Here is a link that might be useful: Restoration Hardware bedding

Comments (34)