SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliska12000

L is for Love - second a teaser - big byte photos

aliska12000
17 years ago

This is one of my favorite photos taken ever, had to ask the property owner's permission to come onto the property to take it. The grandfather who has now passed on built it for his grandchildren. It speaks of love to me. I probably have lots of real L's in my files; these will have to suffice.

Sorry they take up so much bandwidth, usually I can compress more w/o losing quality but it must be all the detail.

{{!gwi}}

Now this second one people like. See what you think. I'm posting two versions. The dynamic range of digital cameras either gets the light areas or shadow areas but not both very well. This is why I'm glad I bought CS2 to use their shadow highlights tool. What a difference!

As shot on June 7, 2003 with just levels adjustment and USM. At the top of the stairs is an intriguing little landscape place built in an older part of town, very Victorian, I need to poke around this part of town some more. It is an area where there are frequent shootings, violence, and drug dealing, but some people have hunkered down and made those old homes truly showplaces. More on that another time.

I will look at others as my time permits, I have several threads going and need to cook supper; it is late. Busy day.

{{!gwi}}

After post processing in CS2, did a quickie on it:

{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County