SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
glenda_al

:o( Why I'm not cruising the BLUE! :O(

glenda_al
16 years ago

Flight time, Thurs, 8:10am. Boarded plane and then everyone was told to leave the plane, as there were mechanical problems.

Next thing we know, was FLIGHT CANCELLED!

To make a horrific, mentally and physically exhausting experience short: Being that flight cancelled, I missed my connection to Ft Lauderdale. Next flight would have gotten me in less then 30 minutes before ship left, and NO TIME to get to ship. THEY WAIT ON NO ONE!

So after 4 hours at B'ham Airport, many phone calls between travel agent, some uncomfortable words exchanged with airline supervisor and travel agent with airline supervisor, my trip was cancelled.

In tears, called my dearest friend, who picked me up, and gave me the bestest shoulder to cry on! And I mean I cried my heart out!

What a miserable way to end what was to have been A GRAND AND WONDERFUL 8 DAYS CRUISING!

Now, to see if I get any of the $$$$ bucks reinbursed.

Airline will refund flight money but says they are not responsible for the trip, EVEN it is their fault I could not meet the ship.

In the hands of travel agent and will see what she is able to accomplish.

I could write a book on Thursday, and you won't want to hear all that! Not a day that I want to go thru EVER EVER EVER EVER again.

I just do not have in it me to unpack those bags! :o(

Comments (56)