SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Update on pregnancy, went into Dr. today

girlsingardens
16 years ago

Well I wasn't feeling so very great this morning , just feeling a little crampy, not bad but just out of sorts. They had me come in and took more blood. She wasn't concerned about the cramping, it is more just my body starting to adjust and overdoing on housework yesterday trying to catch up. They sent me up to the hospital for an ultrasound, they had to do a vaginal ultrasound. And Look out world..... There is one sack in the uterus and nothing in the tubes or overies:) I am less than 5 weeks pregnant, she wants me to try and take it easy for the next few weeks, and also get some help around the help. The thing that stinks is that our laundry room is down 2 flights of steps and our bedrooms are on the second floor so a lot of climbing and carrying heavy laundry. DH is still crazy busy with work, track, speech and computers at school. I haven't had trouble with the beginning of any of my pregnancy but with this one being such a miracle, and the chance of it happening again are slim , we want to take extra care of this baby. I am so excited now and Dh is actually being over protective LOL which is so out of his character.

Just thought I would let you know that everything looks good and that there is only one amniotic sack in the uterus, so everything is where it is supposed to be.

Feeling thankful

Stacie

Comments (12)