SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessmhow

Need advice on bathroom..

10 years ago

So we bought our house about two years ago, and now that our wedding is over..its time to decorate. :) So this is our master bathroom, I have attempted a panoramic picture for ya.ll :) I love neutral colors, and this green color was in the bathroom when we bought it. I.m happy with it, so for now it stays. They had white and silver pulls and faucets...which I have already began changing out, along with the towel racks, toilet paper holder and hand towel rings. My issue is there is still a lot of white. The sink and garden tub actually a cream/ivory color, but the floors, and all the cabinets are white. So my thought was this.... paint all the cabinets a light tan/beige color, then use the wallpaper you see draped over door on the cabinet doors. Just on the inside center pieces. This is a textured wallpaper...but I didn't do a good job of getting a picture to really show it. the papers description says woven..if that helps. one thing I am not sure of is if I paint the cabinets, what do I do with the baseboard. It is also white.

So another issue is doing something with this huge window. I love the sunlight that comes in it but it is so plain right now. I do have a few materials/fabrics already in the room, which all seem to be natural. There is some tweed on one of the picture frames, the baskets, hampers, and trash bins are wicker, and I have some rocks with the candles and I am making another rock art to put in. Both pics in there now are water pics, one crashing wave and one of a wooden pier at a lake. I'd like to stay on this natural, neutral, relaxing, spa-like theme...so if you could help that would be awesome!!

Comments (31)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville