SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

Reunion of the East Coast Gals (6 pictures)

Nita__AZ
15 years ago

This year I drove across Florida to meet with April and Marion. We met for the first time last year at my Dad's house. We had such a wonderful time then we decided to meet again this year.

The restaurant that was chosen is just down the street from my aunt's house so I stopped there first and brought Aunt Vivian (86 years young) with me to meet the girls. Marion, April and April's aunt, Lexi arrived just in time because I was starving. lol

This restaurant, Harry and the Natives, was quite interesting with it's signs and decor. It must be a very popular place as it was full the whole time we were there. The food was delicious and the service excellent. What was really nice is that they never tried to rush us so we could really just enjoy visiting each other. I managed to get Gazania on the phone so the girls could say hi. She was at my Dad's last year too. We must have gabbed for 3 hours and laughed and laughed. I hated to see it come to an end.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}
Msmarion

{{!gwi}}
NitaAZ, Aprilflowers, Msmarion

After we left the restaurant I took Aunt Vivian home where we sat and chatted for awhile. She couldn't get over how nice everyone was. I spent the night at her house and drove back to my Dad's the next day.

{{!gwi}}

NitaAZ and Aunt Vivian

Comments (8)