SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shabosbaby

Help Potty Training a boxer puppy!!

shabosbaby
17 years ago

Well if you have been on this forum for a couple months, I'm sure you have seen my story with my babies. Well I have another problem that I need some help with. Deuce is now 9 weeks old I can't get him potty trained!! We have had him since he was 4 weeks (I know, its too young, but his mom wouldn't take care of him anymore so we took him in to give him good loving care) and he is almost there. He goes potty everytime we go outside and tell him "Go Potty Deuce". over and over again and he goes at least pee pee everytime, most of the time he'll do both. Anyways, we have another boxer (who is 4 years) and I don't remember it taking this long to potty train StarLite. A couple things we have noticed: every morning (when we get him out of his kennel), we bring him right outside and he goes both poop and pee, then about 5-30 min later he poops in the house again. ALWAYS!! I don't understand why he must poop twice and he won't ask us to go outside. One big thing with him, is he watches his big sister Star doing things and follows her EVERYWHERE! Well she NEVER has accidents in the house. She always asks to go outside, so shouldn't Deuce be watching that? He watches everything else she does. It just seems like, yeah if we catch him enough throughout the day, he won't have an accident, but he WON'T ask to go outside!! Please somebody help!!

Thanks, Elycia

Comments (15)