SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
analipsi

Awful experience with Kitchen Company- Brookhaven cabinets

Analipsi
11 years ago

Hello All,
I have had the most dreadful experience with the kitchen company where I bought my Brookhaven cabinets. I want to tell my story to Woodmode but can't find a contact email or customer service #. Would anyone happen to know? The website always tries to direct me to the local distributor (the place that made one mistake after another and lied day after day).
My horror story includes refusal of the company to give me an updated 3d drawing of my kitchen, an invoice for all my cabinets after repeated requests, incorrect drawings that resulted in cabinets going up wrong, incorrect cabinet drawer fronts ordered, late delivery of kitchen, etc., THe list can go on and this individual even blamed Woodmode for some of the issues, and then me for the balance. He is not taking accountability for his mistakes and I want to tell my story so that Woodmode understands not all their kitchen distributors represent them with the honesty and customer service I am assuming they expect from those that sell their brand.
Thanks so much.

Comments (9)