SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
magothyrivergirl

Friendly :) Cookalong ? postings in FAQ

magothyrivergirl
14 years ago

Please-no debates!!!

Thanks for getting the Cookalong threads together in one place - FAQ - but I have a few questions.

What is the timeframe after a CookAlong has ended that the thread is posted in the FAQ section for reference and no other recipes/comments can be added? I ask because I wanted to add a Butternut squash recipe I made last night that would be perfect for a Thanksgiving Veggie, but the thread is already posted in FAQ, so it would not be archived. That's okay - no criticism - I just want to know what the timeframe and logistics are to "play by the rules".

I know I can post separately or start a new thread. I think it would be helpful if you stated in the announcement of the new Cookalong Ingredient a closing date to add recipes or comments in order for them to be included in the archived FAQ section. That way, when we do pull up an older CAL thread & comment or share a recipe(like the Carrots CAL)all will know that recipe or comment is not archived in FAQ.

I apologize if this was already addressed.

Again, I really appreciate all the work and research to get these CAL in one place for reference,as well as the hosting of this activity.

Comments (2)