SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
swimkin

Here is my new kitchen. Comments or suggestions?

Zoe52
16 years ago

We are building a new home and someone mentioned that I should post my newly designed kitchen on here for comments and/or suggestions as to the layout. I like to cook, but I am not really a gourmet. I plan on entertaining more when we move as it is a close knit gated community where we will be building. This is my last home. We are probably going with mostly GE appliances as my DH is an employee and can get discounts on their appliances.

Right now the architect has two ovens side by side on the right side of our plan. That will not be the case. They are really going to be a stack of GE ovens. Advantium with GE Trivection oven and then a warming drawer on the bottom.

The left side oven is really going to be a steamer because I want one. I would prefer a Gagganeau, but may have to consider using the cheaper Miele instead.

I am considering using the new GE French Door refrigerator that comes out this year.

Here is our plan. I am not sure I like how he has configured the room. What do you think? Thanks in advance

{{!gwi}}

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery