SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joann_ks

Got my swap package WOW!!! (long)

joann_ks
16 years ago

I received my package from Susie53 on Saturday. I don't have a camera, but will try to describe everything.

A small black & pink quilted purse with 2 votive (sugar cookie) candles, a wooden Christmas tree pin (Susie made it), A silver pen that has lead instead of ink, her BIL made it on his metal lath (it is heavy and pretty), and a hand carved wooden snowman about 4" high (her SIL made it), all inside the purse

There was a flannel bag with a bag of rice for sore spots (heat in microwave), A jar candle (sugar cookie) A little gift sack with 3 bracelets made with flat beads, light yellow, light brown and orange, a necklace with beads on leather instead of a chain, A very pretty wind chime with tin keys, hearts and beads, A small round clear glass vase 7 1/2" tall, A package of 5 note cards with high heal shoe cut outs you stick on the front of card for 3D effect, A package of post-it notes, and 2 long note pads with magnet at the top for grocery lists, A kitchen towel with strawberries & cherries, A big pottery bell windchime, the clapper is also pottery (A friend of hers made it) I love it, A cookbook for muffins, 4 sheets of labels with my name & address (she made them) all sorts of different designs on them. She sent all this in a box that her new dishes came in, they are red with black on the outside, so I got to see what they look like. I think she did way more than I did, but everything is very nice. Thank you Susie.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!