SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_wayman

Got my swap package..picture

Linda Wayman
16 years ago

Oh my gosh!!! Lookie here at all the goodies I got. My swap partner is Nan in NC. Thank you so much Nancy.I'm thrilled with all the loot. :) I recieved the most wonderful things.

First of all there is this self watering flower pot. I wish all my containers were like that. I also got a map of NC and some NC post cards with such pretty scenery. Nancy also included a picture of a white squirrel. At first I thought it might be an albino, but its eyes seem dark, so maybe it is a white squirrel. Is there such a thing? Nancy said there were a lot of them in her area. I've only seen one and that was in a park in Memphis. The only reason I saw it was because there was an article in the newspaper about it and I went to check it out.

There are some lucious chocolate truffle bites. I started not to open it before taking a picture, but when I found that it had a flap on it to close it up neatly I just dug in.

She also included a sunflower dish towel and some sunflower seeds. I'm so happy to get these.

Look at the garden gloves. Aren't they bright and pretty. Anna and I will probably have a fight over these. She has a thing for gardening gloves and was really ogling these. That's kind of weird for a 12 year old, but that's Anna.

There's a frog, the floral kind, not the croaking kind. They aren't easy to find in my area.

Can you see the pretty little light green container? It's a white jasmine scented candle and there are also some Anjou Pear scented tea candles.

Sweet Nancy included some treats for the dogs. I'm sure they'll be licking the screen to thank her if I don't watch them.

My favorite thing is the Corn Cob jelly. I've never seen nor heard of such a thing and I've heard of a lot of different jellies before in my lifetime.

I just can't tell you how much I'm loving my swap package and how much I've enjoyed getting to know Nancy a little better. I hope our friendship continues to grow. She's really a super lady. Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Linda

{{!gwi}}

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting