SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
madtown_2006_gw

Ok, how did I do?? (re: airplane room)

madtown_2006_gw
12 years ago

I did some shopping today and I think I got some really great stuff! I think my favorite thing is this calendar page from the antique mall...

I also got a great round mirror from Hobby Lobby. It's distressed red metal, looks great with the chair and calendar page. Obviously needs to be hung, and of course that pesky lamp didn't sprout a shade overnight....

And then for over the bed...I found some really cool tin letters, but also picked up some paper mache letters that I could paint.

I'm pretty happy with the mirror and the calendar page, but I'm not sure about the letters. Are they the right size for the space?? Part of me thinks I should just keep them...they were only a few dollars each, and when/if we move the bed to the other wall and get a headboard, they might be perfect. So since this is not neccessarily the "permanent" set up maybe I should be less picky?

I think there will be a lot of red going on with the chair, the calendar and the mirror on that side of the room, but I could always paint the bedside table red to tie both sides of the room together. The bedside table is not in great shape anyway and would be easy to paint.

Whatcha think?? :-)

Comments (15)