SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cheri2008

so angry at daughter, yet miss her

cheri2008
14 years ago

A litle background, daughter in her 40's left her husband of 10 years, she abandon her 2 children, son 18, daughter,16. the kids were from previous marriage, so soon to be X is step dad. He has been in thier life as a father figure for 13 years.. The boy was still in high school, and unfortunatly behind in school,was not able to graduate with his class.. he is now living with me and I am pushing him with his studies to get his dipoloma this summer.

The 16 year old is living with the step Dad..The kids are a mess... My granddaughter is crushed.. both kids are really angry. As am I. To add to this mess, after she left, her husband discovered she had not been making housepayments for 3 months.. he is now trying to save the home..She used the money to spend on her new boyfriend,and believe it or not paid for private school for the boyfriens daughter... All this took place about 4 months ago, when she first left I tried to talk to her, but she would not answer my calls. So I since have not tried to contact her( we live in the same small town) Her birthday was last month, I thought about calling , but I am SO angry at her.. decided it may be best that I dont.. I feel she has neglected her family for some time especially her son.. and now I am trying to do the job she should have been there to do months ago, I was not aware how he was not applying him self and had gotten so far behind in school.. I know it is unhealthy to carry this anger,and hopefully in time things will be diffrent, but cannot seem to get past this.. advice needed

Comments (5)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio