SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

Has anyone ever heard of ........

catlady15
15 years ago

cementing someone's back.My BIL [greg's only brother-no sister suffers from Rheumatoid arthitis.Also he was rushed to the hosptial tues morning around 6:30 am.He had a bad Seizure.But he had two knee surgeries.The last one about 4 weeks ago.Staph set up in the bone.So the doctor went back in to try to get it to heal.But while he is still there he told them his back was in so so much pain.So they said they would do some tests to see what was causing the pain.They came and told us yesterday his back is broke and something else [maybe the hip socket was broke all to pieces.This is why he screams with so much pain.They said with the rheumatoid his bones get weak and easy to break.Than the doctor said they may can go in and Cement his back.That is why I wanted to ask if anyone ever heard of this and if it works.Does it help with the pain?They said he will be in a wheel chair from now on.We felt this was coming just because he has rheumatoid.So they had to fix his home for a wheel chair.They remodel his bathroom and put handicap shower in and all of it.They knocked the walls down to be able to get a wheel chair in so that he could get to the bathroom and other parts of the house.

I write all this to explain what is going on.We are not giving up and feel something will work out.We were just trying to study up on the cementing the back.They do not have their computer up and working yet so I said I would ask around and see if I can do some researching on what the doctor said.I will print it out and let my SIL have it.Thanks so much for your time.Sorry so long but I knew I could ask here.

Comments (7)