SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_scott77

Has anyone ever heard of Root Master B-1?

Andrew Scott
14 years ago

Hello everybody,

I had been meaning to post about this product. I went to my closest tropical plant store and I asked if they had Superthrive. The owner told me they did, and then he showed me this product. He said he has been using this product in place of Superthrive to see if the results would be similar and he said he actually likes this product better. I told him I wanted to give my mango trees the best chance of making it and he recommended it. The product is actually used for establishing transplants wether in a pot or in ground. One teaspoon(I cut it in half) per gallon of water and you use this at weekly intervals until plant is established. You can continue use to help build a stronger root system. I am hoping that Jim(the greenhouse owner) was right about this. I am happy with my mango trees so far. I lost a few leaves on Julie and about 7-8 on Lancetilla but these were damaged leaves from shipping. Obviously the main ingredient is B-1. I will post pictures when I see results. I did notice that both Julie and Lancetilla have buds that are swelling but I am not sure if they were like this when I got them but the fact that I have had both trees for a week now, and I am all ready seeing some buds growing is a very good sign. By the way this product is from Master Nursery.

Andrew

Comments (10)