SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Curtain question..

User
12 years ago

I'm planning to order curtains for the nursery next week. I found some from JCP that fit all my needs (right length, machine washable, lined) but then I came across another kind.

The Linden Street Ellis Blackout Window Panels. Description reads,

"Ellis blackout window coverings by Linden Street - will make a stylish addition to any room in your home.

can be hung as a back-tab or rod-pocket

hangs easily on decorative rod or pole

easy care fabric

Panels sold individually. Valance sold separately; also available at jcp.com. Polyester/cotton. Washable. Imported."

Blackout to me means lining but it doesn't mention that in the description. Is it safe to assume they're not? I did email customer service but I'm being impatient.

Quick room update:

The room needs another coat of paint yet but looks good. That will be finished today.

Will get the bookcase in place tomorrow.

Made the plaid crib skirt the other week and am happy with that.

Did the picture frame moulding on the walls but had to switch it a bit from my original layout. Spray painted art frames glossy red. Still need to create some art.

Navy crib sheets came but they're a wee bit brighter than the blue in the plaid which somewhat bugs me. I'm sure most people wouldn't even notice though. I found deeper black/navy sheets that will match better but I'm going to wait until I order the navy curtains to see which shade they are. I figure probably visually more important for the larger areas of blue to closer match each other.

I'll have some pics soon.

Comments (11)