SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
golddust

Photos! What color does my bathroom want to be?

golddust
15 years ago

Generally I have a vision from start to finish on my projects - and I thought I had a completed vision on this bathroom too - until it became time to paint and I've decided my paint choices are not going to be right. I was going to do Latte. Now I think not. I'm worried the coved ceilings will be too dark. The ceiling and walls must be the same color.

Because we'll have a lot of unfitted antique espresso hutches, a dark wood set of french doors (glass to be frosted), dark stained windows, medicine cabinets as well as the pocket door that will be painted espresso, I'm now thinking of doing BM white sand #964 on walls and ceiling with BM mascarpone # AF-20.

It is subtle but the rest of the bathroom isn't. I think these colors might make the bathroom floor and sconces pop. There are photos of my sink, etc.

That said, please take a look and make suggestions. Keep in mind this is a 1912 era house and the bathroom is quite large. The pair of windows are 6' wide.

Thanks in advance. I have spent too much money on sample jars and I'm still not sure.

Here is a link that might be useful: What color does my bathroom want to be?

Comments (3)