SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lorifromutah

'If You Weren't So Picky....

LorifromUtah
16 years ago

...about who gets your dogs those pups would have been gone a month ago" my husband said as we drove to Evanston this afternoon to deliver puppy number three to her new owner.

I was offended.

Does he truly think I should give these special puppies to just anyone?

I don't think so.

I listed them on KSL.com and sold two in one day AND I upped my price simply because I could not know personally anyone getting a puppy.

This couple fell in love with their puppy. They have sent me pictures already and they just picked her up at three this afternoon.

Another lady has sent the entire amount and wants me to hold hers, sight unseen, until a week from tomorrow. Her husband is a rodeo clown and he uses dogs in his acts. I don't know the people personally but I know of them.

That leaves one boy (Lou) and one girl (Chet) left to find a home for. I will place a new ad tomorrow, listing the last two.

As for those deposits I initially received I gave that money to the local humane/adoption center. I didn't feel right keeping it but I wasn't about to return the money. Nobody fools around about my puppies.

I will post new photos tomorrow.

They are hilarious.

The little girls fight dirty. The get Lou, the male down, and chew on his peepee and he cries and cries. The little Tuffy puppy who went today was the worst. The other girls are content with chewing on other's collars but Tuffy must have been a man hater or something...LOL

Lori

Comments (18)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!