SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
taunia1

I got angry, then I cried...

taunia1
21 years ago

My DH suprised me last evening; we went into a computer store to buy this simple computer; (mine crashed for good yesterday), I was looking at one that was very inexpensive. I told him that it would do. We went to the counter to talk to the clerk to pay & low & behold, he tells the clerk he's buying the one like the one on the show floor up front. I asked him if he lost his mind? He says "no, you need a real good computer so you can get going with your card business & your other crafts"! He told me he really believed in my talent & said he had faith in me. I couldn't believe; this thing does everything but fold your clothes! It has 512 megs of ram? (I guess that's what it's called). I can't believe the difference. I am still a novice at this stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with my friends. I can't believe it! I can actually download stuff without it freezing up on me! LOL! And yes, Karen, I finally got a monitor with sound!!! It's a flat screen. My son & I watched a movie on here today. (DVD). It took me forever to figure out how to play it. LOL!!! I've never seen a DVD movie before. Oh, ya'll quit laughing!!! I guess I just wanted to say that if you believe in yourself long enough & your God-given talents, then great things WILL happen! Thanks for letting me share this post, & know that I will do my best to post great things & help people like ya'll have helped me! Love, Taunia.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County