SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grandmapoo

I got it, I got the bench!!!

grandmapoo
16 years ago

I'm just awe struck! The bench is just gorgeous! It's already in place in the back of my garden. It looks fabulous! The timing is wonderful...a perfect mother's day gift!

Mark, your workmanship is just remarkable. It is even BETTER than the pic of the bench that I liked on Brenda's thread. What an extra (and mouth dropping surprise) to see my grandchildren's names etched in the seat. How did you do that? I literally cried...well...twice, even! Once when I realized what my son was talking about when he was saying a huge box had arrived, and second, when I saw the bench with the beautiful lettering. Oh my gosh, the planning and blending of their names is just amazingly creative!

Thank you so much for taking the time to make us such a beautiful gift. From the bottom of all of our hearts, thank you!

For all of you that wrote letters...Thank you so much. You are all such wonderful people. We appreciate all the heart felt thanks. The written words are so personal and mean so much. I'm so happy that my son is home now and he and his family are safe here with me, while making their new start in civilian life.

I promise I will post pics as soon as I can. One will have to have my three sweethearts sitting with their Poo, and one will have to show the beautiful details of Mark's work.

I hope you all are having a great spring! :)

Comments (31)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville