I will trade handmade paper for mosaic glass

bigtoad

I make handmade paper and would love to trade some for glass tile, colored, clear or cut glass plates (broken OK) flat glass beads, broken or unfinished stained glass projects. Anything I can use for this mosiac. It will be on a window so I want items that will show the light through. Nothing solid. I am doing a flower design in dark colors, blues, wines, dark yellows etc. I also have lots of seeds and plants to trade

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marie_ndcal

You might try some of the other forums--trash to treasures or mosaic forum or crafts.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Organizing Handmade Home: How to Style Your Bookcase
A few simple tips can help you transform a bookcase into an artful display
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Handmade Coziness in a Potter’s New England Home and Studio
Thoughtful details, a wealth of color and inviting farmhouse style rule in this family’s renovated house
Full Story
Wreaths Handmade Holiday: The Modern Wreath
Yarn, vintage books, lemons and ice: What will you make a wreath from this year?
Full Story
Perfect Landscapes is the leader in custom residential and commercial landscape maintenance, design and... Read More
The Mission of USA Cabinet Store and Design Center is to provide the best customer service, the highest quality... Read More