i need ideas asap today!!!!!!!!!!

taunia1

This a.m., my neighbor asked me to do a card for her; she had an online friend who passed away, I believe yesterday or last night. She was killed by a drunk driver; leaving behind an 8 year old daughter, she was a single parent. Her family is going to have a keepsake box for her daughter. There are online friends that are making cards to put into the box for the little girl. I need some ideas for this one guys. I want to make it special. It breaks my heart. Thanks in advance. Blessings to all, Taunia.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

How sad! :-(
That would be tough; I wouldn't know what to say! Seems you'd need to know a little something about the mother.

Maybe there is some kind of symbolism you could use... I'm drawing a blank right now, but you know what I mean, right?

Best wishes for your tough assignment!

Save    
taunia1

Thanks, Lia. Someone suggested an angel collage. I'll keep that theme in mind. I need to make this by the end of today.

Save    
minnie_tx

I think the angel theme sounds good and appropriate.

Save    
calirose

This is such a wonderful idea! Please suggest (to the neighbor) that as many as possible write about the mother and include as many pictures of the mother as possible including pictures of the mother when young. I lost my aunt several years ago, and am now helping one of my cousins collect pictures of her mother.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Landscape Design How Brick Fits Into Today’s Gardens
Natural brick is often considered a traditional building material. Here’s how people are using it in contemporary gardens too
Full Story
Kitchen Design Today’s Coffee Stations Have All Kinds of Perks
Some of these features are so over the top that they will give you a jolt
Full Story
Decluttering 10 Types of Clutter to Toss Today
Clear the decks and give the heave-ho to these unneeded items
Full Story
We can give your garage that unique look that no one else has! Garage doors often make a first impression of your... Read More
Pond Roofing Company is a family-owned and operated business serving Northern Virginia residents for nearly 50... Read More