SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Vertigo & Migraines

tami_ohio
16 years ago

I had vertigo for 3 weeks strait. Thankfully, I have been over it for a little over a week, now. They did a CAT scan and ultra sound of the caroted arteries last Thurs. It is official! I am empty headed. They found nothing. Causing my problem, that is!

Was talking to the girls at knitting group on Thurs about it. They had been asking about my results. Several in the group, including the shop owner, are nurses. One said that it is very common in her family. When she had it, the dr. asked her about any others in the family that might have the same problem with vertigo. There are quite a few in her family who do. Her dr. said that with that many in the family with vertigo, it is quite likely that what they are acutally experiencing is not really vertigo, but MIGRAINES! I said I had no pain. She said, that's right. Migraines without pain! Guess if I'm gonna have migraines, I'll be quite happy to have them this way, thank you very much! I don't think I could deal with the pain of the normal kind. I had them when I first started with high blood pressure. NO THANKS!

I'm fine now, but my left ear is starting to hurt tonight. I had fluid in both ears the whole time I had the vertigo, so I am going to make sure I keep using my Flonase to keep my sinuses clear. But I sure hope I don't end up back at the dr on Monday. We'll see what tomorrow brings. May not be a problem tomorrow!

I was really surprised when she said migraines, tho. I just thought you might be interested in this little tidbit!

Tami

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!