SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lov2garden

Picking up where I left off about 10 years ago!

lov2garden
14 years ago

My post earlier today was wiped out by technical maintenance (how's that for decluttering?). I am climbing back onto the Organization Wagon after falling off back when Talley Sue's son was still wearing "ja-mamas".

Fortunately, since I tend not to delete old files, I sifted through them and found tons of organizing and decluttering articles & checklists!

The main house clutter is a result of all of the "put away" spaces being too full, so I thought it makes sense to begin working on the storage areas. beginning in the attic and create some empty space. I found a great series of articles from the Washington Post on clearing out and organizing attics! A professional organizer helped the writer do her attic over a series of 11 short articles.

I'm hoping the series gives me the courage to face my attic and do some very serious decluttering! I have trouble getting rid of anything "useful" and get bogged down in what to do with the stuff I don't want (yard sale/craigslist/ebay) dilemmas which have resulted in the build up to start with!

Hope you find the WP Series interesting!

Here is a link that might be useful: Washington Post

Comments (5)