SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marie26_gw

I organized my spices and kitchen drawers today

marie26
15 years ago

It took 2 hours but my kitchen drawers are finally organized. I had purchased a top of the counter utensil container recently because of the minimal drawer space. This has been helping. One day, I'll find a beautiful pottery container that I'll switch to.

I had my spices in one of the drawers and finally threw out all those that were at least a year old. I knew which ones these were because they were in spice bottles that I brought with me almost a year ago to this house. Since I've moved here, I've been buying bulk spices only because they're so easy to find. But there were a few bags that had no label or name on the twist tie so I threw those out as well.

I made a list of the labeled spices I got rid of (which are not the ones I use regularly) so I'm ready to buy new ones. The stores around here don't have ziplock bags, only small bags that you must use the twist tie. Maybe I should be bringing ziplock bags with me.

When you buy bulk spices, do you just label the twist ties or is there a better method?

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz