SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eldemila

Very Weird - Not Sure Where to Post This - ORBS in Pictures?

eldemila
14 years ago

Okay, I have no idea where to post this question on the site, this is the only forum I thought it may fit in. This is really strange...

We have a contract on a home. I took pictures of the house when I went to see it then uploaded them on to photobucket to look at when I got home, and to show others the house as well. I also took some of the pictures off the listing agents site as well to upload along with mine.

I had noticed some circles in some pictures, thought it was odd, but really didn't think too much more about it. I sent my friend a link to view the pictures and she said "that's really weird, there's orbs in some of the pictures."

I went back and looked again, and sure enough, there are a few pictures that have, what she claims are ORBS - which I had heard the word before but really wasn't 100% sure what they actually are, not that I think I will ever know for sure, many ideas out there I guess.

But, the weirded thing about it is, some of the pictures I took have them, and two of the pictures I took from the listing agents website had it in her pictures, and the object in one of hers looks blue. Of course, even if we had the same camera, I've never met her, and her pictures were taken over a month before I saw the house and took my pics.

I was looking at the listing agents picture with the blue spot in it and magnified the blue spot in the pic - had to call the OH - I swear, I could see two eyes and a mouth.

So, what actually do you think it could be in these pictures? What on the camera could possibly cause this.

The house isnt' what I would consider old at all, built in 1985. There has to be a good explanation!

This is from the realtors listing - can you see it?? Right above one of the fan blades

{{!gwi}}

This one is also from the realtor, it's on the dishwasher, blue in color. This is the one were you could see something that is similar to a face when magnified.

{{!gwi}}

Following are pictures I took

I think there's one on the fireplace towards the top of the picture on right.

{{gwi:1523697}}

One right below the edge of the roof, on right side, just above that far right window

{{!gwi}}

Above the bed in master bedroom

{{gwi:1589869}}

Now, look at this picture, which is almost the same shot and came from the realtors listing

{{!gwi}}

Comments (27)