SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2ajsmama

Latest GW find - but what do I do with it?

2ajsmama
14 years ago

This was $5 and was just so cute I couldn't resist. The shelves are only 3" deep, though, so not sure what I could use it for. Overall it's 5.5" deep (base and crown), 20.5" wide, and 29.25" tall. Since it's so shallow, I *could* use it by my mudroom door, but other than keys, what could I use it for? Another thought was in my "rustic" 3x7 powder room, over the toilet, across from the antique oak washstand (similar color) that will eventually get a sink, but my petite toilet is only 18" wide. Again, what would I use it for in PR?

I also thought of using it in one of the full baths (paint white to go in kids' bath over toilet, or use as is in master when we finish it - but this is a little more rustic than I had planned for master). Even set it on the tub deck (secure to wall) to use for small bottles of shampoo, or *if* I have room b/t the sinks, use it on the wall or the counter for toiletries. It's the perfect size to go at the end of the counter, but we have an outlet there and the pocket door slides that way, so we'd have to be careful securing it, we'd have to move the outlet too so it's in front of the countertop, and use the shallow box so I don't know if I want to get into ripping that wall apart.

Any ideas?

Comments (19)