SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

My Day So Far

We did our weekly grocery shopping trip, Amber and I with the dogs. We started out we almost thought we had made a mistake as it was snowing really hard and blowing and drifting. We kept on and before we knew it, about 8 miles away it was not snowing and the pavement was wet. We both got our groceries. We had a bit of lunch from Wendy's and headed for home. Once again as we got closer to home it is bad on the road and drifting and blowing. I was just thinking I didn't get to see any wildlife today, when Amber says what is that in the road, a dog? It was on our country snow covered road and running away from us in the middle of the road. It turned and tried to climb up a tree in a neighbor's yard and then changed its mind. It was a tailless raccoon! I never saw one of those before. It ran behind the house and behind their barns. This has been my exciting day so far. Izzi and Lilly did have a great romp in the deep snow after we got home and Izzi din't really want to come in. How has everyone else's day been going?

Sue

Comments (11)