SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Getting Ready to Go To A Funeral Today

Our son in laws Father passed away and the funeral was today. I am ready and waiting for our son in law and daughter to pick us up to go. My husband comes out just before time to leave, dressed in a tan shirt and old blue jeans he wears to work. I told him you aren't going to the funeral wearing those are you? I can't find my white shirt and my pants are all too big. I had told him to get his clothes ready last night that he was going to wear. I can't find any white shirts or my pants I wear! And why does your black sock have a hole on the top? Well, I couldn't get those socks apart to cut them apart with the scissors so I just yanked them and it made a hole. I searched his closet and no white shirts. He ends up putting on a pair of dress pants, pokes another hole in his belt and cinches his pants up. I think he has thrown away his white shirts or cut them up for rags to shine his quarters. I now have to sew up a hole in his good new black sock he got for Christmas plus get him a couple of dress shirts!

Sue

Comments (10)