SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connieinnd

Looking for easy crochet pattern...

nodakgal
15 years ago

I sat down last night with a skein of yarn and managed to follow along with MOST of the "Teach Yourself to Crochet" booklet! My stitches are not uniform...some are really loose and I am trying to work on getting them all the same....I'd like to practice on a pattern...There was a pattern for slippers in the book and a hexagon afgahn and of course something doily like that I'd need better eyes for and much more experience! I know I can't do them! LOL

Is there a learn to crochet pattern for say a neckscarf or something small that would be easy for beginners?

Something with say only a few stitches. I can do the chain,SC and DC and I think TC?? You know the easy stuff.

Could someone steer me in the direction I need to go?

Oh yes, I have a huge hook that I think was a P or Q years ago when I tried the rugs. I also have K,N and a J hook if that helps? I have a bunch more hooks, I got in a sewing basket at an auction that are teeny tiny and won't be used in a very long time cause I dunno if I could handle the delicate stuff.

I just don't know what to try. and remember we are talking easy as in pre-school here! LOL Not even kindergarten yet.

Comments (26)