SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
my3dogsii

I'm liking my new office window treatments!

My3dogs ME zone 5A
15 years ago

I have them all cut out, but only one set completed and installed. Brutuses talk about her office window treatments made me want to get going on mine.

I love to use multiple patterns in a room. No, not serene, but it's me. I also love fall colors. I am painting my office/sewing room Ben Moore Aura 'Honeymoon'. I liked it with the hunting toile loveseat. (Unlike those 'camo chairs' I just saw in Alison's post! Yikes!)

I have 5 windows in here so needed a lot of fabric and I wanted to do it as inexpensively as possible. Fabricguru.com came through for me with P Kaufmann's 'Wilderness' in the 'cedar' colorway. I bought all they had - 19 yards at $6.95 yd. I also got my lining there.

It's costing me $36.80 for each window to do lined panels. I'm not doing them to the floor, because I don't have enough fabric, plus, you see very little wall below the windows in here due to office and sewing items.

I lucked out a stop at Lowe's Thursday night, where I found 5 rods on Clearance for $7.97 each. Original price was $31.47 each, so I paid just a bit more for all 5 than I would have paid for one at the regular price. Plus, I WOULDN'T have paid $31.47 for ONE curtain rod!

I LIKE 'em, but I know all the pattern is not everyone's taste. I'm one of those 'more is more' people!

The fabric laying across the back of the loveseat. so yuo can see the design.

My cheap rods, which are great!

Comments (44)