SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blueiris24

CakePans4Less?

blueiris24
15 years ago

Has anyone ever ordered from this co? I am looking for a cakepan that Wilton made that has been discontinued, with not much luck on ebay - I found this during a search and they have it, just don't know anything about this company - thought I'd check here first. TIA

Comments (3)

• ntt_hou
    15 years ago

I have not ordered from them. I tried to check them out at their local BBB and at the ResellRatings.com websites but did not see them listed nor recognized by BBB in Los Angeles, CA division.

They do accept payment via PayPal. If you have a PayPal account and the cost is not very high, it'd probably be ok to order from them. You have some protection from PayPal in case you have problem with the order.

If you do not have a PayPal account and do not want to be a member, then perhaps, you shouldn't buy it from them.

• blueiris24
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for checking for me, that was very nice of you! Anyone else have experience with this company?

• happytime_ca
    15 years ago

blueiris24: I have not had any experience with them, but I do have some old Wilton pans, which one are you looking for?