SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Bridal Shower Menu Help Needed

annie1992
13 years ago

OK, we're down to the crunch. Amanda is getting married on October 16 and I'm planning a bridal shower on September 11. Yeah, I know, bad date but there are all kinds of scheduling conflicts going on here. Anyway.....

I suggested sandwiches, punch, cake, some snacky little appetizer kinds of things. Amanda's response was truly all Amanda, she said "Mom, you know that's not us. The kids are all coming and I really want homemade macaroni and cheese". That's my girl, ever sensible.....

Anyway, we're going with kframe's mac and cheese, she loves the stuff, and Mustangs' proscuitto and fig salad. I make a fruit salad thing with cream cheese and apricots and crushed pineapple and (ugh!) jello, that she likes, so we'll have that. What else? I could do homemade rolls and cold cuts, I suppose, or maybe a big tray of calzones, the kids would love that.

I'll make a cake for dessert, and she also wants cheesecake, and I'll make cookies and put them in the freezer for the kids to jsut grab. Punch and coffee, but it just seems like we should have SOMETHING that resembles vegetables. A tray of crudite, I suppose, or maybe a cucumber based salad? If the tomatoes are good we could have insalata caprese, but there's all the cheese in the macaroni already.

Dang, I don't know. HELP!!!

Annie

But what else? Fruit salad in spite of the

Comments (22)